Our camps take place year round
- Surfing instruction by ASI qualified and certified surf
- Instruction in Ocean Safety, Lifesaving, and Personal Survival
Skills and the ocean environment.
- 1:4 coach-student ratio, beginner to intermediate
- Our surf school is well established, certified and close to all amenities.
- All surfing equipment provided: soft top surfboards, rash tops and leg ropes.
- T shirt by Ripcurl
- Flash drive containing photos of the weeks activities.
GREEN CAMP & SERVICE
- Green Camp Program
- Outdoor Ed Activity options: Mountain biking, Rafting, Hiking,
Climbing and Abseiling
- Various Community and Environmental Service learning options
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- Lunch in between sessions
- Sea Medewi Resort
- Brown Sugar Surf Camp
Our hotels are on the beachfront-Surf right in front of your hotel!
- Airport transfers
- Prize giving
- Other beach activities and evening entertainment
- Beach Clean up
The cost of camps depend on the number of students and the duration of the camp. Teachers surf for free and teacher costs are included in what we charge per student (up to 2 staff). We need a minimum of 10 students to run a camp. The greater the number of students, the cheaper the camp.
Prices are inclusive of all the above
CONTACT US to tailor a trip specific to your school's needs!
- Flights to Bali
(Details of our liability insurance, first aid equipment and emergency action plan can be provided upon request)